Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering who is going? ive never been so this will be my first time. can anyone tell me what to expect?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I REALLY want to go but I am not in the industry just spend all my extra money on it...again. I live 30 minutes from where it is being held.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Ill be there. it will be my 4th time, lots to see, bring your walking shoes

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
hopeing to be there....just need the right guy to PM me and say he has a pass for me.....ANYONE OUT THERE?????

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
Me an some of the Ike's outdoors crew will be there..I wont make the first day but I will the 2nd

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
We'll be there. Very excited too its our first year :) I've got my comfy shoes ready to go

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i'll be there.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
No open to general public? Sorry, I don't know.......

·
Registered
37,016 Posts
I am going. I see most hotels attached to the show are booked. Whats a good hotel close by? Do they have free shuttles to the show?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am going. I see most hotels attached to the show are booked. Whats a good hotel close by? Do they have free shuttles to the show?
I will be going for the first time, I am staying in the German Village district just south of the convention center cheep too only $60 a night .

·
HHA products SUCK
14,148 Posts
It was easy to get around that town, but I heard there is a little more construction in the area. Some of the hotels offer shuttles...some do not.
Taxis might be the option needed.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
We're staying at the Varsity Inn South $65 a night with shuttle service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts