Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Martin Shadowcat. Titanium colored riser, camo limbs and cloaked cams and STS...Can't wait for it!!!!!:sad::sad::wink::darkbeer:

serge

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered and received a black Firecat, sweet shooting and even sweeter looking bow, but. Gotta admit the only reason I ordered it was because Laura was holding it in the sexy tree stand ad:mg::confused::mg:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a ShadowCat also. Anyone know the MSRP or MAP price? I didn't see prices for the '10s on the Martin website yet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i bought my wife a 2010 leopard all black for christmas

·
Registered
604 Posts
I ordered and received a black Firecat, sweet shooting and even sweeter looking bow, but. Gotta admit the only reason I ordered it was because Laura was holding it in the sexy tree stand ad:mg::confused::mg:
Sounds like a perfectly logical reason!:wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Probably not what you were looking for, but I bought a Martin Tiger for my 7yr old. Can't wait till he, my 11yr old, and I can hit the range together. :wink:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm waiting for my new 2008 leftover Slayer X in Black/Platinum to arrive which I just bought for a price I couldn't pass up. It's my xmas gift to myself.

·
Registered
304 Posts
2009 firehawk. Just paid for it in the classifieds. Can't wait for it to arrive

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All te above are great choices...hope you and your enjoy them..I know I will mine...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I'm seriously considering ordering a Nemesis- I've got the hots for that bow :love: Especially after the recent thread.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Got a black Shadowcat! Waiting for an Alien-Z. If I like the Z, I'm getting a Nemesis!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Blacked out Nemesis is on order, cannot wait to get my hands on that bow!! '94

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Crossfire

I have a camo - full cloaked 10' Crossfire on order for the wife. Hoping it will make it by xmas, since that is her present! Been around 2 months on order.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thats exactley why I bought my Firecat! I do have to say it is the sweetest bow I have owned to date. I am going to add an Alien to the stable soon.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
After Christmas I'm ordering a Shadowcat. So really, I shouldn't even be responding to this cause I haven't done it yet.

After the Shadow its up in the air between the Alien Z and the Athens exceed 300.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just picked up an 2009 alien X tonight on eBay cheaper than a 10 speed Bike. it's Gonna look Very Very nice beside me firecat:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts