Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from W.Va and I'm still at it. Things definitely have slowed down around here and it's cold! Who else is still at it or has thrown in the towel?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm in Nashville, Tn and still at it till the day it closes!

·
Me encanta cazar
772 Posts
New Mexico starting Jan 1st.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
province, ontario. -24 this morning and over a foot of snow. Closes on the 15th.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Move a stand yesterday. Goin out tomorrow. Southern N.H.

·
Registered
799 Posts
still hunting and bow hunting starts again shortly 14 inch of snow in iowa deer are all over the corn fields. best of luck to all

ben

·
Registered
738 Posts
The two feet of snow and unplowed forest roads have definetely shut down a bunch of stands so looks like I will be hunting northern mn and wi behind the house until the freezer starts to get full:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
We have 3 more weeks including jan 1st left here in SC

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Dunn county , wisconsin.
jan 3
still have a buck tag and I have a nice 10 point showing up in day light. have to wait till after tzone.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
770 Posts
Gun season opens here in Florida tomorrow. I'll be in the tree with my bow. We go till February. I've got 3 does in the freezer, I'm looking for bone now.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Pennsylvania, and can't wait for the firearms season to end, and the late archery season to begin on the day after Christmas. I love hunting the late season.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Still bowhunting here in Tennessee, went to day, seen seven but no shots, all to far.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Kansas -- open until January 31

Went out today (with my shotgun) but only saw one buck with a side already dropped. I saw him as I was driving in, he was limping and I'm pretty sure had been shot or was sick or had something going on and I decided I was going to use by buck tag to put him out of his misery. But he apparently wasn't all that miserable because he kept ahead of me and I never had a good shot....

1 - 20 of 145 Posts