Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post some pics of Intrusion Deadfall??? I have seen Grey Wolf Woolens site, and they show fairly decent pics, but I just cannot get the overall view I need of an outfit in this pattern, and what it would look like.
It's funny, because I really have to see a whole outfit, or a good portion of one, in order to get the full affect of what this pattern will look like.
Grey Wolf has some pics, but it's just not totally allowing me to perceive this pattern just yet, so I'm hoping someone here can either post some pics, OR point me to another website that has this pattern posted????
I did a Google, and brought up nothing else besides the Grey Wolf site..
Thanks for ANY help here guys.

P.S.
I would also love to hear from anyone, regarding how they like the pattern. I'm only considering this pattern, as I cannot get the Predator Fall Brown pattern in Wolfskin this year. SO, I might consider either the Intrusion Deadfall in Wolfskin, (parka and bibs), OR the Predator Fall Brown in wool, for my parka and bibs (wool w/comfortmax lined).
Can anyone help me decide which pattern to go with? I personally like Predator Fall Brown better, but I'm not so sure I want the wool. I would much rather have Wolfskin, but who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with the wool when I receive it??
Thanks for ANY help guys...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts