Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a separtate forum for bowhunting. Is it not being used?
It's not that I object to bow hunting posts but I thought the idea was to put appropriate posts in the various areas to stream line use of the forum. If we put everything in the General Forum, posts don't stay on the front page long enough for the water to get hot!
Jbird

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Who's in charge here???

Yeah where is that "Admin" guy is he out hunting or what!:D Ken

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Jbird,

What's your favorite hunting bow ? ;)
Just kidding.
I agree; the hunting threads belong on the correct forum.

Sag.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Huntdoc!

Maybe Admin could move the bowhunting threads to the Hunting section, the tattoo thread to the soap box, and bow advertisements to the Manf. section and save the General Forum for form, tournament techniques, tuning, and instruction. But that would never work, people might get exposed to too much useful information. LOL
Jbird

·
Occam's Razor
8,324 Posts
Hey, don't forget about the Duke Boys and my Daisy pictures. But then, who would complain about them........why here's another I just found........heheheheh.......the best yet.....:D :cool: :rolleyes: :) :) :D ;)

EDITED BY PUG

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Front Page Stuff

I think this would fit nicely into our form discussions.
Jbird

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
YEEEEEE HAWWWWW

ClayKing.... I don't care what they say about you...... You're alright in my book:D LET'S GO HUNTIN. DUBBYA ARE

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Niki Taylor was always my favorite. ;)

Sag.

EDITED BY PUG

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
They just get confussed.... The topics are better over here.

By they way Daisy Duke is sexier than Niki Taylor. Niki is sexy as sh!% but Daisy is a classic. Everyone knows Daisy she is the Red Neck version of Marliyn Monroe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts