Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really? is the 82nd that much better or did it just sell that much better.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I think they shoud of kept it personally..Your seeing alot of 82nd for sale anymore I had my 2 weeks then sold it..Some people might like them but I dident I liked the 101 better.. But thats just me..

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
I tried them both and the 82d was a better shooter to me, for some reason it just felt better.
alot of my customers thought so also and picked the 82nd over the 101st after shooting them both

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does 1" or so of brace height differnece really that much in "shootabley"

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I personally shoot a longer brace height bow better.. I think and others have said I have good form but I just shoot and like a longer brace height...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Likely because the Sential gives you simular specs. In MBA school your taught you don't compete against your own company. It cost effective (higher profits) to make larger numbers of one product than two simular products with lower numbers. The new management likely understood this and made the change. This will likely make a heather company and better bows in the long run.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Likely because the Sential gives you simular specs. In MBA school your taught you don't compete against your own company. It cost effective (higher profits) to make larger numbers of one product than two simular products with lower numbers. The new management likely understood this and made the change. This will likely make a heather company and better bows in the long run.
The sential took the place of the commander in the line up not the 101st. But the idea is correct too many bows of the same spec in the line up doesnt make to much sense

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ask Bowtech that same question and they had decided that they only needed one speed bow. I have the 101st for the longer dl. 31.5" @70#=350fps. It may be good for 101st resale prices. I for one am keeping mine. I think the only difference is the length of the limbs.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
does 1" or so of brace height differnece really that much in "shootabley"
in some peoples hands it sure does, I shoot my 82nd very well but I practice tons on keeping great form, if I mess up it shows more on this bow than one that has a longer brace. So a guy that does not practice alot will more than likely not shoot the lower brace height bow as good as he would a higher brace bow,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts