Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Enjoying Archery
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking to pick up a set of 4 Lone Wolf climbing sticks. I have been checking the classifieds often but haven't seen much come up. I finally decided I would just go ahead and buy new. I hit Google looking for the best price and was generally finding the price pretty much the same all over. One search showed Eders have a price a few bucks cheaper. I hit the site and all looked right. I wasn't sure if they were new stock or maybe last year models when they were still being made in China. I figured I better call to check.

I rang up Eders customer service to verify the Lone Wolf sticks were new made in the USA version. I got a real nice guy and he assured me they were in fact current new stock. Then he starts in about a membership in their buyers club. Right away I am thinking, here we go, another club. Then he tells me that if i buy the yearly membership for $15 my price for the 4 pack of Lone Wolf sticks is $125. "Say what?" Now I am listening. He goes on and explains it all to me and it seems legit. I have bought from Eders in the past.

So I fork over the $15 for the Professional Bowhunters Buyer's Club. I get my account activated and stuff the sticks in my cart. Sure enough, $125 for a 4 set of Lone Wolf sticks. I hit the checkout and after the $19 shipping the "to my door" price is $145.08. Even if I factor in the $15 for the club membership I have them to my door for $160. That seems pretty dang fair.

Am I the only one that didn't know about this? Looking around the site with my club discount I see 18% off Muddy harnesses, 22% off Badlands packs, and 19% off Easton Axis arrows. Not everything is that good of a discount. I see only 3% off Hunter Safety System harnesses, 3% off Cobra sights, and 2% off Treelimb quivers. Overall though it seems pretty awesome.

So anyone else out there have any experience with Eders buyer's club? I feel like I am getting a pretty dang good deal. I am money ahead in just my one purchase. If I buy anything else I am really coming out good I think.

And before anyone asks, no I do not work for or have any affiliation with Eders.

·
Embrace the suck!
7,789 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll check it out when I buy accessories for my new bow next summer. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Valor, Synergy, E32
4,127 Posts
I buy from Eders all the time. As I'm ex-military and law enforcement; I get the membership free!

·
Enjoying Archery
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I buy from Eders all the time. As I'm ex-military and law enforcement; I get the membership free!
I saw that military get the membership for free. That is good. You all deserve a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts