Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
impatiently waiting
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a limbdriver off the classifieds here and installed in and noticed it didnt lay flat with the shelf. I was wondering if this is just an older model and they were made like this, or maybe there is something i can do to get it to lay flat. also i shoot fobs and using the clearance tester there is a small amount of clearance but am worried they may not clear.
sorry about the crappy cell pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
there is an adjustment screw on the right side,underneath where the rod goes through u can adjust your fork travel ,you might have to adjust the rest height ,hope this helps:shade:

·
impatiently waiting
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my man!

thanks thats exactly what i was looking for! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Some bows are harder then others. Limb diver is a very easy rest to set on most bows. You should have a elevation adjustment. First thing you want to do is get it close to flat on the shelf with just a TINY bit of clearance between the shelf and fork. Then adjust your tension. Your arrow should not jump. The fork tension should lift the arrow with no jump. Adjust your center shot with the Burger hole using the the adjustment(The right side allen key of the rest) When you push down on the fork it should go all the way up to the metal stopper on the rest. and your arrow should be center with the burger hole. I noticed you tied a knot at the limb driver??? Get rid of that. Just pull the cord tight and tighten down the allen. Shut threw paper and see what you got,, Adjust as needed

·
Registered
199 Posts
I love my limbdriver. The 70% arrow shaft cycle support provides full fletching clearance. Free floating launcher blade at full draw, allows initial arrow shock to be absorbed, resulting to truer arrow flight and more accuracy, which transfers more energy to the arrow.

·
impatiently waiting
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some bows are harder then others. Limb diver is a very easy rest to set on most bows. You should have a elevation adjustment. First thing you want to do is get it close to flat on the shelf with just a TINY bit of clearance between the shelf and fork. Then adjust your tension. Your arrow should not jump. The fork tension should lift the arrow with no jump. Adjust your center shot with the Burger hole using the the adjustment(The right side allen key of the rest) When you push down on the fork it should go all the way up to the metal stopper on the rest. and your arrow should be center with the burger hole. I noticed you tied a knot at the limb driver??? Get rid of that. Just pull the cord tight and tighten down the allen. Shut threw paper and see what you got,, Adjust as needed
ive got the screw tightened down, i just tied a knot for backup... it may not be needed but its there

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
3 reasons yours doesnt sit flat...

1) the launcher has been bent... no biggy shouldnt effect performance at all
2) the rest is too low to sit level and flat
3)this one coinsides with #2 and that if you raise your rest some and then adjust the travel on the rest so that is goes all the way down it will aly flat for you.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
24,603 Posts
X2!!! You can also slide it all the way back so it never touches your shelf. Makes it quiet this way. Looks like to me you will have to raise that rest and reposition your nock height. To keep it in the middle of your burger holes.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Another thing you can try that I just thought of is angle the entire rest to set flush on the shelf. I had to do this with a PSE at one time to make it work. You still have to adjust your fork as well as tension tho.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts