Archery Talk Forum banner

Why I shoot PSE.......

2885 Views 50 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  jordyd19
I started shooting compound bows around the mid
90's, and my first 2 bows were PSE. Since then, I have shot every major brand and have came back to PSE. I came back because I love the new grips, the speed I can get with just a 27" draw, the way the new PSE's feel when shot, the super smooth draw they offer and the excellent customer service. I also like the fact that PSE makes a bow for every one. If you are on a budget, like myself, you can get a great bow for under $500 that has great qualities. I am currently shooting the 2011 BMXS and love the speed, smooth draw, quiet and shock free qualities of this bow. It is by far the easiest bow I have ever tuned. For the money I also like the quality of the finish. The BMXS is also very fun to shoot. It will make a fine bow for turkey hunting, and I am seriously looking at the longer BMXL version for spots and 3D.
There were a few years there that I thought PSE wasn't putting out very quality equipment, but I believe the times have changed and now it appears to me that PSE just keeps getting better and better, so I believe I have come back this time to stay.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
1,826 Posts
i'm with ya on pse man. new 2011 bm xs here to 27/60 and sooo smooth and 100% dead in the hand at the shot. i literally love mine.

· Registered
728 Posts
PSE Vendetta XL here...flat out awsome bow, offers a little bit of everything, Butter smooth draw w/ no hump what so ever, Easy to shoot & it makes some good speed !

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PSE Vendetta XL here...flat out awsome bow, offers a little bit of everything, Butter smooth draw w/ no hump what so ever, Easy to shoot & it makes some good speed !
Cool, yeah, I have heard some great things about the Vendetta! The speeds PSE gets with such a smooth draw cycle continues to amaze me!

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve, that is one reason I went with the BMXS, it is going to be perfect for hunting out of a blind this spring... PSE offers so many good shooting, sweet drawing, fast bows it was hard to choose though, but I love the way the bow shoots, and it is just flat out fun to shoot too! I really notice the improvements PSE has made and looks like they are continueing to do so!

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
Well heck, one of you PSE guys must want to have this then!! :shade:

· Registered
550 Posts
I'm with ya guys ..love my new EVO and just ordered a Barracuda fishing package when carp city opens up.Looking forward to ordering a target Supra right after that.I've always been a one at a time bow owner,but I like the new PSE's so much i'm gonna stock up.:shade:

· Registered
2,030 Posts
well where should i start. Fast bows, great brace height, at a low poundage. All that means to me is holding steady on the target. That goes for my 2008,2009,2010 and soon to be 2011 dream season. Next i thought my PSE Money Maker was king of the hill, But my 2011 PSE Dominator is the " KING". The only bad thing is having to open another account for all the money that its making.

Ok not making alot just enough to get to the next shoot. This is a great thread.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm with ya guys ..love my new EVO and just ordered a Barracuda fishing package when carp city opens up.Looking forward to ordering a target Supra right after that.I've always been a one at a time bow owner,but I like the new PSE's so much i'm gonna stock up.:shade:
Bow fishing, there's a good excuse to use on the wife to get a new PSE! I'm going to have to try that one..LOL

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
as you can see with my avatar i am a long time mathews man. with that being said i am a bow ***** and i have an evo ordered and will be trading in the prestige for a supra next year
I have owned a few Mathews bows myself. The original Switchback I had is one I will always regret selling. I am sure you are going to love your new PSE's.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well where should i start. Fast bows, great brace height, at a low poundage. All that means to me is holding steady on the target. That goes for my 2008,2009,2010 and soon to be 2011 dream season. Next i thought my PSE Money Maker was king of the hill, But my 2011 PSE Dominator is the " KING". The only bad thing is having to open another account for all the money that its making.

Ok not making alot just enough to get to the next shoot. This is a great thread.
Hey, money is money! PSE bows do hold steady, that is one of the many things I like about them. The grips are awesome!

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Just got my Evo set up and have a dominator pro hc I am starting to shoot leagues with ... Thanks, PSE!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.