Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is everybody? doesnt seem to be much going on in the fingers forum anymore. is everybody just taking a break or ??????

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Boho, I've been wondering about that myself, for the last week or so. I've been hanging out in the bowhunting section lately, but I pop in here every time I'm on to see whats up.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everybody needs to realize that AT is always making updates and changing things. If we dont start utilizing this forum that they created for us, we will lose it. So post up some stuff fellas. Even if its more form pics. lol

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Not much to say at the moment. Very few shoots, snow / rain and freezing conditions, so not exactly archery friendly weather.

My season starts in March / April, so I might have more to say then!

I do drop by every day though, just to see what everyone else is up to.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no such thing as a dumb question BC. thats how we all learn from our AT finger pros is by asking questions. I ask a lot all the time myself. Thats what AT is all about. "Archers Helping Archers" :)

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
yup I've noticed the same thing, I also watch the general archery discussion and it is screaming. Mostly with posts that belong in one of the other forums. It moves so fast it hardly seems worth the effort to post.
Well I'm still here, I guess I'll have to think up a new provocative topic.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we can all put our thinking caps on. as complex as archery can be, we can surely think of something to discuss

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Cam lean. Timing your cams to perfection. The perfect loose. Glove vs Tab. Feathers vs Vanes. Correct draw length. Where do you anchor? And why? Finger friendly bows (that's always a good one).

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have been away for a few days promoting our sport at a Deer Expo a couple of hours away , Next weekend I go to a national Exec meeting , and the following weekend is the first tournament for the year, I will post some pictures of that

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well lets hope what happens in Vegas doesnt stay in Vegas this time lol

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good luck guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts