Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed alot of triumphs for sale. Are these bows shooting that bad!!!! My guess is they are slower than what they are soppose to be. :darkbeer:

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
No they are not slower and they are great. I love mine and I haven't seen too many for sale either. One thing is that the dl is a little long - about 1/2". And the valley on the 65% is miniscule (spelling?). I had to change cams to a shorter one and changed to the 80%. Now I love it. I hated it before the change though.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have noticed alot of triumphs for sale. Are these bows shooting that bad!!!! My guess is they are slower than what they are soppose to be. :darkbeer:
Why do you feel the need to start a bash fest thread? I see (As well as so many others) you never miss an opportunity to give a negative opinion when there's a post/question about Mathews.

My question is, why are you so insecure you need to make post(s) like this?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Why do you feel the need to start a bash fest thread? I see (As well as so many others) you never miss an opportunity to give a negative opinion when there's a post/question about Mathews.

My question is, why are you so insecure you need to make post(s) like this?
He is tired of getting beat by them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

I like mine.
Guys that post stuff like above, usually
suffer from "Smallpenisituous" :teeth:

·
SuperToon'd
11,673 Posts
Here you go , talking that slow crap again. Stop being such a hoyt :cheer2:!!! Mathew bows are faster than hoyt bows for the most part.................:darkbeer:

·
Resident Philosopher
11,625 Posts
time for the factory shooters to change out thier freebies :wink:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And it has got to be the ugliest bow ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
you also see a lot of contender and contender elites for sale . I am looking for a used left handed triumph if you see one let me know.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Guy I shoot it has two identicals other then riser color for indoor and outdoor. He LOVES them.

I personally shoot all Hoyt's b/c to me the bows fit and feel better. But the next guy might not like it!

Everyone likes something different, so whats the difference?

Shoot your bow and enjoy yourself.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
634 Posts
There is a black Triumph hanging up in Lancaster's showroom with my name on it ! ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
what about Strother?

my question is with so many waiting, and such great reviews, and so few out there, why are Strother bows always in the classifieds?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have no idea about that. It looks like a good bow. But you know how that goes.

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
Simple actually. It is a Mathews.:shade:

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Hey MaxR: What a goofy post for a Hoyt shooter. A whole three Triumphs for sale. There are perhaps more Hoyts selling than Mathews, and who really gives a damn? Why start such stupid thread? You are an embarrassment to Hoyt shooters. Actually their speeds are as advertised and the bow shoots like a dream according to most. I don't see any Mathews shooters dissing the Hoyt bows. Get a real life!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts