Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why the triumph was discontinued.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I can't say for sure but I'd guess it didn't sell well. I know around here it didn't have a positive reputation, most people didn't like it. I never owned one so I'm only going by the feedback of others.

·
X's and 12's
1,468 Posts
I agree, bow didn't sell good. It's funny though cause now there are a lot of guys that shoot them and have more than one. I had one for 3 years and loved it but just wanted to try something new. I wish I would have never sold it, great bows. Biggest complaint was the lack of speed, I shoot K45 so speed doesn't bother me like the judgers.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks! I picked one up at scheels for 200. They said since there's not really much of a presence for competition bows in my area so they were just trying to get rid of it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Had some big flaws at the time. Limbs would shift due to bad limb pockets that they finally got taken care of, the bow would hold like a dream but not hit the same spot more than 4 or 5 times then the limbs would shift and you would be 1-6 inch out of the dot depending how far the target was. Also some issues with cam not being center ect.... After 6-12 months of bad press they decided to disco the bow. Then they discoed the apex line and brought it back. The triumph was a great bow, Martin Dambsbo shot some incredible scores with it, but it was a dumbed up version of it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like it has the new pockets. Is there a good way to tell?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts