Archery Talk Forum banner

WI Crossbow poll

812 7
Check out the poll and voice your opinion

http://www.wisconsinoutdoornews.com/
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
11,679 Posts
Looks all too familiar to other online polls. The last one did a flip flop overnight. We all know what that means. Unless they do a email verification type poll it can be fudged quite a bit.

· Registered
893 Posts
You are right,Hey ,I voted twice

· Registered
29 Posts
Explain This?

I live in southern Wisconsin and the lower 3rd of this state is in the CWD zone. A CWD action commity was formed last year and one of their recomendations was the inclusion of crossbows. They also recommended the use of hi power rifles.
Most of this area has allways been shotgun only because of it's dense human inhabitance.
Well guess what. The rifle idea passed, The reason was "It's a more efficient weapon than the shotgun."

The crossbow was shot down and when I ask the DNR why this was? The only explanation they could give me was "Politics."
To single out the CROSSBOW as THE ONLY weapon you can not use in the CWD units is "DESCRIMINATION" in it's purest form!!!!!!

I would like to go into more detail, But right now I'm so mad I can't see what I'm typing.:mad::mad::mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.