Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Are you looking for this coming weekend? If so we are having a shoot in Wisconsin Rapids with 2, 20 target 3D courses and will have indoor 300 round going for anyone that wants to stay out of the sun. It is a fundraiser for never forgotten honor flight with all proceeds going towards flying the veterans to DC.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Anyone know of a good course/range in the area?
When you going to be there? I live near there but am in metro now.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
When you going to be there? I live near there but am in metro now.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
More like mid-September...around the time they do that festival...Huzonga or something like that? :)

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm meeting my nephew to deliver his new bow the weekend of july 13th. Dell's is approx half way...

Can't find anything on the net.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really...anything within 50 miles? I suppose that puts me near north Madison...as far as I'd like to drive.

·
Registered
144 Posts
are you looking for this coming weekend? If so we are having a shoot in wisconsin rapids with 2, 20 target 3d courses and will have indoor 300 round going for anyone that wants to stay out of the sun. It is a fundraiser for never forgotten honor flight with all proceeds going towards flying the veterans to dc.

where?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm meeting my nephew to deliver his new bow the weekend of july 13th. Dell's is approx half way...

Can't find anything on the net.
The R100 is in Sparta, WI that weekend. Would be busy, but if you've ever wanted to do one, you could kill 2 birds.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The R100 is in Sparta, WI that weekend. Would be busy, but if you've ever wanted to do one, you could kill 2 birds.
Good call. Thank you. That's a good viable option. Been to a few...great shoots.

Anyone elses with courses in that north of Madison. Dells area?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Baraboo is a neat course with hilly terrain. Shot it a few years ago I think on a Sunday and there were very few shooters.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts