Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys seen the Wicked Tree Gear Saw? A buddy of mine has one and says it’s the best? Any other reviews from users out there?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I don't have a wicked Tree saw but I do have a Red handled Corona folding saw which cuts really well. Lowe's sells them for around $18, they have a 10 inch blade with specially cut teeth that are really sharp and cut very well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Good reminder of what's been proven over and over by me personally - for the benefit of search engines: gerber crap gerber stinks gerber junk gerber no good gerber lame gerber pot metal gerber the worst gerber. Not familiar with the wicked.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I personally use the hooyman, great saw!

·
svbbubba
3,981 Posts
i just got a Wicked Saw from todd ......it is All that and More ...it will be the last Saw i will ever Buy....Now if i can talk -Todd- into a Bone Blade ...:wink:......you would be set for life in the saw dept.....:thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Hmmm, $50 for that saw?? Sorry, not me. I bought a Fiskars folding handsaw at Walmart for $15 that cuts every bit as good as that does. I could by two more and still have some soda money left over.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
I have a gerber saw with the orange round knob on the side. Its as few years old and has been a heck of a saw. I also love Gerber knives. Guess Im the odd man out. lol

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Just bought one haven't got it yet.Will do a review when I do get it.

·
Hard Horned
2,588 Posts
I bought a wicked saw. It's built very well and I'm sure it will last as long as I need.
I maybe should have bought a 5' hooyman for the extendable use.

·
Registered
954 Posts
The Gerber with the orange knob on the side is the best one they make. The exchange a blade and the sliding version with the gray knob absolutely suck!

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
The Gerber with the orange knob on the side is the best one they make. The exchange a blade and the sliding version with the gray knob absolutely suck!
ahhhh ok. I know mine is pretty good. I paid $12 for it I think but now they are like $20.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Just got my Wicked saw in the mail. Fast delivery that's a fact.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hmmm, $50 for that saw?? Sorry, not me. I bought a Fiskars folding handsaw at Walmart for $15 that cuts every bit as good as that does. I could by two more and still have some soda money left over.
have you tried it? its obvious you haven't...worthless post.

and the blade isnt the only part of the saw.

I've beat the crap outta mine and it's still in perfect shape. cuts better than any other hand saw I've ever used.

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
I had to use mine as a wrench to fix the battery cable on an ATV and it cut out a treestand just perfectly. Super durable saw and a great blade design. I break a Corona and or a Gerber every year........I ain't breakin this one.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts