Archery Talk Forum banner

Wife's First Bow Deer. BOTH of them!!

2330 Views 28 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  GSLAM95
Gotta brag on my sweetie. She absolutely smoked 2 does tonight on only her 2nd time out bowhunting. The biggest one is huge. Great shots on both. Shot 'em within 10 minutes of each other. She's worked hard and put a lot of time in practicing to get ready and I'm SO proud of her. Now she's not only a smokin hot chick but a bowhunter too? Can it get any better? I think not. Just wanted to share it with you guys. Take care.

Dawg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,947 Posts
"Sorry I can't tell which one is the hot chick! Is that her by the umbrella??"

Now thats just wrong.... Cant you see here on the left, strolling to the beach.

J/K for sure!!!

Let her know that she has made her man proud. Way to go !!!

· Registered
600 Posts
Congrates Nice Job on the Double.... I Hope this year I can get a Pic like that of my wife also.... I Think Camo and Fur look better on women then Men....

Maybe I can get a coyote tank top for the wife and a deer hide for a skirt....

I want a pair of case skinned red fox for jacket sleeves and a few cased Mink for a steering wheel cover...

But I gotta Say, You are a wonderful Teacher TDawg.... +PLUS For Taken the Time to Help your better half with her interest and patients with her..

Thanks for Sharing.

· Registered
5,442 Posts
well thats awesome.. Tell her congrats.. And I thought she was hot in the Camo... LOL... You are a lucky man. As am I.. Hopefully my wife gets her first deer this fall too.

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Tell her great job!....You should buy her a camo g-string and make sure she's wearing it for the deer pics next time!...Just trying to save you some posting time buddy!...lol....:wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.