Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont tune broadheads much since i use mechs but i have had her bow tuned at the proshop and it shoots great with field tips, slick tricks (maybe 1" low) and ultimate steel. i got her a pack of rocky mt warriors and they were hitting about 12"+ low with the vanes (blazers) inline, when i switched to an arrow that lined up opposite the head they flew perfect. i thought it should be the other way around. any tips

ive been trying to find out how to walk back tune but the search just shows me threads were people says its the greatest thing since sliced bread, link to the instructions would be awsome.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
theres never a guarntee, thats why its so important to shoot them before you hunt... if its that far off i would be very hesitant to use them the tricks will serve very well use them

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Could be that you just had a bad arrow or that the end of it was not cut perfectly square. May not have anything to do with the fletchings but the arrow itself.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the slick tricks are out just cause i only have one ( i used one to finish my buck off last year and the other i have no idea) i got these cause there were priced right and looked good i esp. like the thicker blades. im gonna have her shoot all of them on their own arrow , just have them on there all year. the one i switched above is flying perfect. i'll just have her shoot them all and then sharpen them up for the first day.

id still like to see how to WALKBACK TUNE if someone can give me the link. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts