Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife has a sidekick she bought in 2010 in pink camo and loves it, she is getting ready to put on some new flo pink strings and do a few more things to her, she loves goin out back and shooting with me, and I finally got her talked into goin hunting with me...shes not taking her bow she is just going to sit in the tree next to me..im excited...but hey a couple that plays together stays together!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Goop that your getting your wife into hunting stick that first one and its a lifetime addiction...............

·
Registered
6 Posts
What draw wieght/length did you start her at? I have my son's Browning MicroMidas that he out grew I'm going to try to get my wife to try.... not sure if I can dial the wiegt don enough though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's at 55# 27" I think

·
Registered
25 Posts
wow I'm lucky to draw 30 pounds...hunnys plan is for me to go hunting with him this fall but he won't let me use my hot pink arrows :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She won't go hunt with it but she said wld sit in the stand w me so I'm excited about that...and heck I'm ok w her shooting what ever arrow she wants..pink def easier to find than black...lol heck I thought about getting them to to show my support....lol save the tatas!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
wow I'm lucky to draw 30 pounds...hunnys plan is for me to go hunting with him this fall but he won't let me use my hot pink arrows :(
meh... explain to him how easy pink arrows are to find in the woods.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Heck, has hubby seen the deer Miranda Lambert kills w a pink bow, pink arrows, and a pink hat? Heck, I would shoot pink arrows all day long if I could put a few B&C big boys on my wall!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
My fiance started out with a sidekick then upgraded to a new breed genetix. The old sidekick was just laying around so i swapped the original limbs and cams for Pearson limbs and new breed cams to make her a backup bow. New specs are 32.75" ata 6.75" bh 3.2# and shooting 5gpp at 25" 45# its shooting 280fps. Should make for one sweet little pack bow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts