Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale couple of different titles of wii game bundles. These are new in the box. The exterior boxes have some rough edges and tears, but contents are all sealed and guaranteed brand new. Here's what I have:​

Wii Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2010 Bundle - includes game AND TOP SHOT Peripheral Gun. (I have 5 of these available)

This is your hunting ground! Seek "Super Hunter" status as you hunt across five continents in pursuit of the world's most prized trophy animals! Game and gun are brand new - sealed, exterior box may have minor tears. $24 to your door.

Wii Deer Drive Bundle - includes 20"blaster rifle and game. (I have about 35 of these available)

This game is a lot of fun!!! I gave my daughter one and she loved it. Also gave one to a little boy at church and the whole family loved it. Hunting season is open - BIG TIME! Lock, load and take down the best trophy bucks. But be careful or dangerous animals like grizzly bears and moose will be the ones taking you down!!!!

These also are new in the box, however, exterior boxes may have minor tears in them. $22 to your door.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions! I accept paypal, cash, money orders,​

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have some of these available. Also, if you do not mind me taking the game out of the exterior box and shipping it that way ( will still include the exterior box in your shipment), I can get these games in a flat rate box and lower the price a little. Just PM me and I will do what I can. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.