Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know in the Tulsa area there is a new range that is opening nera 51st St North and Lewis. The range will be open on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 5:00 till dark. Fun shoot is $10.00, we will be having 2 man blind scrambles for additional $5.00 with the all the pot being paid to winners. 20 target range, all Mckenzie targets. For more information you can send an email to [email protected] Range opens this Tuesday April 14.

·
Registered
57 Posts
look forward to checking it out. i hope thursday is warm.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Get that scope sighted in ryan hope 2 see you at trosper.Wild horse I know a wild horse BBQ and it is good

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Get that scope sighted in ryan hope 2 see you at trosper.Wild horse I know a wild horse BBQ and it is good
Still waiting on my bow. Should be in this week though. BBQ sounds good!

And back to the regular scheduled programming. I know BA has been working hard on this range so all that can make it should definitely come out.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Should be able to make it Thursday if the weather behaves!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wanted to say thanks to all who came out yesterday, we are going to change the course up some so we will have more room on the back side and more shoots in the open areas. Will have less congestion and can strech out some shoots on both sides. Thanks again

David

·
Registered
861 Posts
Very cool range. Had some tricky shots. Looking forward to a rematch with a great range that totally kicked my butt!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Im thinking I may head up there for thursdays shoot. Sorry new to the area but do you have an address?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
This is a great range guys and gals. Come and check it out if you can. There is plenty of daylight to get 20 targets in after work. :thumbs_up

If you are interested in seeing what the range looks like. DB posted a thread on 3D shoots.

Check it out.

You'll have to type in the www, not sure what the strict rules are here about posting live links. :confused:

3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?p=238114&posted=1#post238114

Richard

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This is a great range guys and gals. Come and check it out if you can. There is plenty of daylight to get 20 targets in after work. :thumbs_up

If you are interested in seeing what the range looks like. DB posted a thread on 3D shoots.

Check it out.

You'll have to type in the www, not sure what the strict rules are here about posting live links. :confused:

3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?p=238114&posted=1#post238114

Richard
I agree good range. And perfect for after work during the week day fo sho.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Had a great time shooting with Dicksenn and DB last night :wink:

Great course and some nice shots, I think I have found my tues, and thurs night spot while im here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts