Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No pigs at the feeder this evening, but this guy showed up at 15 yards stalking something in the brush. First shot through the shoulders, put a second arrow in it before going hands on in the brush. Never thought I’d ever get a bobcat with trad gear. Happened so fast I didn’t have time to get excited.

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
It’s a true trophy with Trad gear! I’ve shot one, and it happened fast too.

Congrats!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Slinging Arrows
1,799 Posts
Nice Cat. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
No pigs at the feeder this evening, but this guy showed up at 15 yards stalking something in the brush. First shot through the shoulders, put a second arrow in it before going hands on in the brush. Never thought I’d ever get a bobcat with trad gear. Happened so fast I didn’t have time to get excited.
Mounting it?

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,947 Posts
Great trophy with a trad bow!

·
Registered
None
916 Posts
I usually don't shoot bobcats foxes but I wanna get me a warm winter hunting hat made so they better watch out this season lol. Nice cat

·
Registered
873 Posts
That’s awesome! A cat is near the top of my ‘want’ list, congratulations!

·
Registered
Compound and bare bow recurve.
1,167 Posts
That is sweet. Every time I log on here I see cool things from Texas. Must be a great place to live.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts