Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any information or experience with a Wildgame Innovation X6c 6.0 MP Digital Game Scouting Camera with Infrared Flash???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They run on AA batteries, that's what kind of scares me. Plus if they are going for a cheap price already that usually isnt good.

·
Registered
132 Posts
They run on AA batteries, that's what kind of scares me. Plus if they are going for a cheap price already that usually isnt good.
I've had mine out for a little over 7 weeks now and still using the same set of batteries. It's a great little camera and takes awesome pics too, I would love to have several more.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I bought two. Great daytime and night time pics. No problems what so ever. It beats the heck out of my Stealth Cams and Moultrie. I've gotten hundreds of pics over the last four weeks and the batteries are still almost fully charged. I'm going to buy a couple more.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
has anyone hard wired a 6volt battery to it yet or can you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased 3 of the x6c and have had them out since aug and have only replaced batteries once on all camera's and that was when battery level showed half life better safe then sorry since they don't always get checked on a regular basis. but pic quallity day and night so far is great if deer are moving quick pic speed can be slow but all my camera's have plenty of pic's on board. sensitive to sun though so position is important, also would be nice tohave a burst mode but for the price of the camera it out perform's anything caparibly priced and some priced much higher. also there great guy's to deal with no long phone waits.

·
Registered
430 Posts
there customer service is great from my experience. I had an S4 go bad so they gave me a new one. well the flash didnt work on that one so I called and they said they would send a replacement. to my suprise when I opened the box it was an iR8X with the 6v battery and charger. and they had it to my door 3 days after I called! I have an x6 also and like it along with two iR4's that I have had 0 problems with. I only wish they had a three pic burst mode.

·
Registered
536 Posts

I don't every want to own another camera that doesn't run on AAs. So much lighter and easier to work with. If they are going for cheap, that is just a plus in my book!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.