Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one today and so far works good in the backyard. One question, I can't put the SD card in my Nikon camera and view the pictures. I can do it on the computer but not in the camera like I do with my other Moultrie. It shoudn't matter, should it?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Do a search on here but I believe you have to make some changes to the setting on your nikon camera so it will read the card.......what those changes are I'm not sure.

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
i had this happen with mine also it should ask you to format the SD card which will cause it to be erased then you can use it in anything. (it should ask when you hook your nikon to your computer) i lost all my pics from the first time it was out cause of this so its best to erase your backyard ones :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have the I40 model and have never had a problem viewing the card on my General Electric camera.Is this just something pertaining to Nikon only?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Part of the issue is that the camera usually makes its own folder name on the card. Different cameras name the folder different things, and its not able to search other folders on the cards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts