Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale 4 Wildgame Innovations X6C trail cameras

6 Mega pixel, IR flash, Still and Video modes, Standard definiton, Realtree Camo bodies.

These have sat in a drawer for 2 years as I have drawn back on my trail cam usage and just accumulated too many cameras over the years. These cameras are all in great shape as they were only used for one season. One has a slight (very slight) oxidation on one spring from a battery, but functions like new. In the photos it is the one that has the display lit. I put batteries in each and tested them this morning without any problems. Comes with six bungees to hang.

Prefer to sell as a package. $140.00 TYD in continental US. Outside continental US we will work something out on shipping. Only trade to consider would be Avian X turkey decoys. Thank you.

I have 2 other WGI cameras NIB listed as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am one of the members whose PM's have disappeared from about Weds-today at 9:00PM. If you have sent me a PM in that timeframe and we have not worked out a deal or you have not heard back from me, that is why and I request you send me another PM.

I did answer 2 PM's received here after 9PM today. Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.