Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 pin axcel armortech pro i want to put a decent light system on...the regular screw in light does work very well....any suggestions?

·
12's R Good
4,873 Posts
yes Zbros will. I think they may have tutorial videos too or you can just give them a call if you have any questions.

·
Registered
849 Posts
They work well, I have one on mine. It comes with an adaptor part that screws in where the regular light would, and the light fits into that.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Camoquest...did come with the adaptor or did you have to purchase it seperately?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I was recently in the market for a light and thank goodness for this place because someone turned me of the Ruff Lights. He is a member here and I just ordered one yesterday. Will fit just about any sight/scope. Can't beat the price at $47. It might not have all the bells and whistles as Zbros but if it lights up my pin that's all I concerned with.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
30E889E3-E547-429D-B2AD-4550226DD708.jpeg

I like the fact that the Zbros light will light the pin enough for it to be visible, but not enough to create the halo or burst effect around the pin. Hope that makes sense.

·
Back Yard Champion
29,768 Posts
^^^ I've 4 Ruff lights. Check out his site. He has cords with straight ends and ends that are 90 degree to give low profile.

Bill Ruff just recently came up with a unit that gives even more light (I got 2) and then went on the search to keep the price the same, $47.?? TYD!

He makes these per order.

*[/B The Ruff has a rheostat - adjust light to your liking or turn down to turn off - has tiny on and off switch if you wish to use.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
^^^ I've 4 Ruff lights. Check out his site. He has cords with straight ends and ends that are 90 degree to give low profile.

Bill Ruff just recently came up with a unit that gives even more light (I got 2) and then went on the search to keep the price the same, $47.?? TYD!

He makes these per order.

*[/B The Ruff has a rheostat - adjust light to your liking or turn down to turn off - has tiny on and off switch if you wish to use.

The typical $20 sight light has a rheostat as well, right? Some of them still give the "halo" at their lowest setting. Does the Ruff light adjust down low enough that it gives a clean lit pin image? If so, that is awesome. Just checked out their site. Looks like a bargain for $47.00. The only thing I wasn't crazy about is what appears to be an open electrical connection about halfway down the wire... Wouldn't water get in that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts