Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some comments at 3Rivers say that only three three-bladed broadheads can fit rather than four; however, I'm looking at an unopend pack of Snuffers I purchased from Basspro and it looks as though, if I'm very frugal with space and I carefully overlap the blades, I can fit four three-bladed BH's. It looks very, very close, but if I open the pack I don't believe Basspro will let me exchange them for a pack of two-bladed BH's.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
It would be very tight but since they are the small ones it might work. I'd suggest you give Don at Eagles Flight and ask him, he'll give you the straight skinny.

·
Registered
76,761 Posts
I'm not sure about 4 blade snuffers, but 3 blade snuffers have to be rotated in my quiver so as to not be touching. Not a big problem, but a nicety needed to be accomodated if you don't want to have your blades rubbing/dulling.

Aloha... :cool: :beer:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It works!

Last night I mapped it out on paper, and it looked as though it would barely work, if I was careful about it. I was correct -- you need to be very careful to avoid rubbing the leather hood or other BH's, but as long as you're careful about it, this quiver does indeed work for 1.25" (125 gr) Snuffers.

Awesome deal! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts