Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Becasue i think i will do great harm to whoever it is that got my new Guardian (6months old) out of the back seat of my truck...now here it is 3 weeks before bow season and i have no stick and string...of everything i have in my truck they took my arrows and bow!!!:angry: sorry for the vent still a very pi**y about the whole situation!!!!

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad news.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
What a low life scum sucking dog.....I would like to find the guy and let him know just how I feel about thieves. Sorry about the low life.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I know how you feel had my Guardian and my sons Tribute (Christmas present) stolen the day before hunting season, my local bowshop owner took great care of us and had us set up in all new gear that same day at a great price. Always pays to do business with the little guy when possible. I still think about that bow, cant say I would hurt you over it but I would like to walk up behind them when they were in my truck it woukld have been a sad day for both of us. Let it go and get you some gear here on the classifieds.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know how you feel had my Guardian and my sons Tribute (Christmas present) stolen the day before hunting season, my local bowshop owner took great care of us and had us set up in all new gear that same day at a great price. Always pays to do business with the little guy when possible. I still think about that bow, cant say I would hurt you over it but I would like to walk up behind them when they were in my truck it woukld have been a sad day for both of us. Let it go and get you some gear here on the classifieds.

i love my local shop...and they have already told me they would look after me and make things right...but...i am unemployed right now and have a very limited income...so i cant afford a new bow...so i will have to bowhunt next year

·
On a backstrap mission!
2,040 Posts
Man that sucks i would be so pissed i couldnt see straight. Did you let the cops know?

·
Registered
175 Posts
unless you walked in a paid cash for it you should have SOME proof of payment. If you paid via check the bank will have a copy of the check. If you bought it from a shop and it is truely less than 6 months old they WILL have the receipt. If you bought it used and paid cash, get a receipt for who you bought it from. CALL THE COPS!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have a old school Darton hanging in my garage, nothing special but it will kill a deer. Its yours if it will get you in the woods this season. It needs a sight and rest but I am sure you could find something. Let me know I will inquire about shipping if interested.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a old school Darton hanging in my garage, nothing special but it will kill a deer. Its yours if it will get you in the woods this season. It needs a sight and rest but I am sure you could find something. Let me know I will inquire about shipping if interested.
Thanks you for the offer...i have a bow here locally i can get my hands on but it needs a rest...the thing that pisses me off the most about losing my bow is it had the wrist strap off my very first bow that my dad bought me...had a little sentimental value to it

·
Registered
899 Posts
call bowtech and get the serial #

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Becasue i think i will do great harm to whoever it is that got my new Guardian (6months old) out of the back seat of my truck...now here it is 3 weeks before bow season and i have no stick and string...of everything i have in my truck they took my arrows and bow!!!:angry: sorry for the vent still a very pi**y about the whole situation!!!!
Was your truck locked?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I hope something works out for you, I was just making sure you were going to get in the woods even if it meant going a step down from your normal bow.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Thanks you for the offer...i have a bow here locally i can get my hands on but it needs a rest...the thing that pisses me off the most about losing my bow is it had the wrist strap off my very first bow that my dad bought me...had a little sentimental value to it
I have a bodoodle game dropper that I no longer use. You are welcome to it . Just let me know.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Dang. Sorry to hear about your loss. That would upset me greatly if it happened to me. I mean I'm already a bit tweeked just hearing your story. Damn theives. I sure do hope your able to run into the low life who stole your bow in the near future.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts