Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new SKB case for my 2006 Hoyt Protec with XT2000 limbs. I do like what the 4114A has to offer. I am however concerned about the fit. The inside measurements are 41x14x6 (is this from foam padding to foam padding?) The over all length of my bow from the outer cam to cam is 40.5" . What I want is a good fitting case but do not want the cams pushing into the foam padding. Is there anyone out there with a 2006 Protec that is using the 2SKB-4114A case? I have no local pro shop that carries such a case so will have to mail order from out side of my area.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
SKB case!!

Frank I have the 6002 Skb case and it fits my Bishop with a ata of 39 inches with about 8-9 inches to spare. Is the Pro tec a paralell limb bow? The inside of the 6002 is 49 inches long. The 6002 will not take the new paralell limb bows. Two of my friends have the #4114 case for airline travel and I will put a ruler on the inside of the foam this afternoon for you, and let you know. JJT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

No the Protec is not a paralell limb bow. Once again Thanks. It will be good knowing what the inside numbers are.

Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts