Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 418 Posts

·
Media Provider
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have selected 5 entries. Thanks for all the entries.
Go to this poll thread to cast your vote.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1275878

This Contest is open to EVERYONE!

This Contest is open to EVERYONE!

Win a 5-Day Premium Whitetail Hunt in famous Buffalo County, Wisconsin with the experts at Bluff Bucks Outfitters. They’ve set aside the week of Oct 9-13 to provide you with the trophy whitetail hunt of a lifetime. Joining you on the hunt is celebrated “Martin Girl” Laura Francese. To top it all off, Martin Archery will supply the winner with a Pantera bow and $500 to cover travel expenses.

The contest: Submit an image that includes a Martin Pantera bow in this Archerytalk thread.

Here are some sample ideas to take or create a photo;
•Create an image on your computer with a Martin Pantera image. Use the Pantera image in this thread or grab a highres images of a Pantera in this web directory;
Image Directory

Or
•Take a photo with a Pantera at a bow shop, outside, hunting, with your fiends Pantera, etc...

Or
•However you decide to make a photo/image.

Submit as many images as you like.

The top 5 images will be chosen by Martin Archery on August 1st 2010. A user poll on Archerytalk of those 5 images will help select the winner.

Good luck,

AT News

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
Woah...this is BIG!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Can you submit more than one entry?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Oh well nothing I can do. Not able to go to a shop, not get to shootany bows till after august at least.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
I'm out also.

·
Feedn The Geese
11,997 Posts
i buy a firecat and thats the thanks i get, so much for buying the pro series

good luck kiss her for me

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
The Pantera wouldn't do me any good anyway, I wouldn't be able to shoot it very well at only 31" draw.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
See Laura this would look good !

How would you like to stare at that combo for a week?

OK I'll loose the hat ... if that helps much ...

·
Registered
287 Posts
If you enter and win, I'm sure your wife or girlfriend will be soooo happy for you getting to hunt with Laura and all. :smileinbox::whip2::tape::nono:

·
Registered
848 Posts
See Laura this would look good !

How would you like to stare at that combo for a week?

OK I'll loose the hat ... if that helps much ...

Wow! Sixshooter is a marketing genious. That photo is sure to move some bows by the truck load. Good luck Sixshooter on your hunt with Laura.......... Let us know how it goes:D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Wow! Sixshooter is a marketing genious. That photo is sure to move some bows by the truck load. Good luck Sixshooter on your hunt with Laura.......... Let us know how it goes:D
I'm kinda the anti-marketer huh?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
If you enter and win, I'm sure your wife or girlfriend will be soooo happy for you getting to hunt with Laura and all. :smileinbox::whip2::tape::nono:
I'm gonna tell my wife it's a week with Dan Fitzgerald ...

1 - 20 of 418 Posts