Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Winchester Bow Manual that includes the Tracker bow with info on the now and the ARC cam setup. Have the bow, but no manual to get it dialed in to fit a family member.

Thanks AT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Looking for a Winchester Bow Manual that includes the Tracker bow with info on the now and the ARC cam setup. Have the bow, but no manual to get it dialed in to fit a family member.

Thanks AT!

Wow you might try and Google winchester manual and see if one pops up o line, I found this one below,but couldn't find a 2011-13 catalog.
The vaquero I think was about the same as the Tracker bow you have.
I'm not 100% sure but I think the higher the number on their modules, the longer the draw length will be.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow you might try and Google winchester manual and see if one pops up o line, I found this one below,but couldn't find a 2011-13 catalog.
The vaquero I think was about the same as the Tracker bow you have.
I'm not 100% sure but I think the higher the number on their modules, the longer the draw length will be.

Thanks a bunch madman! Have done lots of searching to no avail. Let me look into this. Thanks again!

Reactions: madman350

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No luck there, that is the product sales catalog, not the owners manual. Still looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.