Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a retailer I was very impressed with the price point and quality so I made th part of our line. However the proof is in the pudding. I had set set a Blind Side for demo purposes basically just mounting sight rest and stab. So last night it was slow at the store and so I decided to shoot it and see what it would do. This is what I can say in all honesty. I was floored on how well it shot and aimed. Keep I'm mind I did no tuning or anything to the bow and I only dropped 6 tens on a Vegas round. I would put this bow up against any hunting bow for accuracy, quitness, and sheer joy to shoot. I had 4 people witness takeing the bow of the rack shoot six arrows to sight in and pound the center with it. I have taken other hunting bows that have been customers and these have been tunned and made to shoot as well as possible that have been relatively close to my draw and none aimed or shot quarter size groups shot like this bow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I myself just got a 2012 QuickSilver 31. Got it used from someone in South Carolina, not sure why they parted with it. The only thing i can say is the bow is Outstanding! With very lite adjustments. I was shooting at 50 yrds. and with a low end sight. Getting a 2" group.
After getting a good sight on the bow the shot group got down to 1". A very lite bow and stable platform.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I set up a Vaquero for my friend, tied the D loop and peep. Hung the QAD rest using the gauge provided by Winchester. we took it out I moved the 20 yard pin down a touch after 3 arrows and we were done. Neither one of us could believe it was that easy to set up and start drilling X's with that bow. needless to say I quickly added one to my stable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.