Alright. This took alot of work and alot of frustration, BUT I finally got the dropdown to work. I have an '06 Allegiance, and while waxing my strings, hence removing them from the windstalker, I noticed that the windstalker forced the allegiance to change the crossing point of the cables. So I set about lowering the windstalker 1 & 3/8s inches, by use of an "s" rod from CoolHandLuke. Thanks again Luke. Anyway, once I removed the steel pins holding the straight rod on to the windstalker, (easier said than done) I added the new offset rod, reassembled and HOLY COW. What a difference!!!! I cant believe how much this changed the smoothness of the draw cycle! Plus there is no cable wear. I mean, to put it in perspective, I breifly had no cable guard attached and drew the bow, just to see how smooth it was. Then I added the offset windstalker and...nothing. The exact same smoothness. Maybe added a little draw weight, but I finally got the windstalker to work right on my setup. It feels great! I scratched it a little, but it was well worth it!
86.1 KB Views: 186