Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use this suit or have experience with one? I just got one and when I put it on, I started sweating right away. Seems like it would cause more problems with scent by sweating more. I would also think that You will get really cold sitting in a stand wearing this sweat suit. Would really like to hear what you guys wear under the suit and if you like them, or it is going back to Cabela's.

·
Registered
372 Posts
theres been alot of talk and feelings hurt lately about the issue of scentlock. search in threads by TRmichels and yesterday and read. i dont use scent lock or any other brand. good luck to you this season.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Winke suit doesn't have Scent-Loc. It is sort of like a sealed plastic bag around your body to kept your odor from escaping. Didn't mean to ruffle anybody.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I read about how he developed the suit, he put alot of testing into it. Bill Winke is one of those people who I really listen too. I know I read where he tested the concept using rubber rain gear duct taped at the neck and wrists and ankles. The whole point of the suit is to seal your scent in. I know you're not supposed to walk to the stand in it, one of those things you put on once your there. I really think the concept has some merit and have been looking into the suit myself. Although I don't think I would wear one in warm weather due to the heat buildup.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reflex, if you are thinking about getting one of these suits, check out the bargain barn at the Cabela's site. They are selling them a LOT cheaper than they started out. Wish that someone that has used one would post here about them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts