Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a new ross 334 last week and was shooting today the third or fouth time about 150 shots through bow . Now comes the big problem i was having problems with my peep turning all the time i found out why the string has come apart at peep location from the inside wraping of string any body every heard of this or seen it and why with only 150 shots on it very scary thought also with more looking into string were arrrow is nocked between the d loop it is also showing wear? I hope the pro shop can give me answers one of the reasons i bought this bow was because of the winners choice string i have only heard of good things about them. I still think they are a good string if not the best maybe just a bad one has any body who has read this post worked with winners choice on replacement or ross ? any and all answers welcome thank you much chris

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
sounds like who ever put the peep in didn't relax the string & cut it when they split it apart to put the peep it. maybe /

·
Registered
339 Posts
just call ross...

I am sure they will fix it for ya. Great Customer Service!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try the pro shop to see what they say if un happy with his reponse. Can some body give me a name and phone number to winner choice just in case thanks chris p.s kinda bummed out i love shooting now i have to enjoy the tv or couch or mow the lawn

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
winners choice

address or telphone number email website contact person i tryed winnerschoice.com and page could not be diplayed?

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
I would go back to the shop you got it from.
It doesn't sound like it was a string defect, more likely like it was said earlier about the peep pinching a thread.

·
Registered
685 Posts
string problems

Hey I would give bucknasty a call a friend of mine tried to order a set of string/cables from WC last week and was told it would be 3 weeks and thats without custom colors.
One ordered a Vapor Trail the other got a bucknasty(somewhere not sure if it was a dealer never got to ask yet) both love thier strings, much better than WC,
Just info I have.
WC seems to be having other problems and I have lost confidence in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts