Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to winners choice for replacing my string on my ross 334. The rep for winners choice in my area said to the pro shop get that string off there and send it to us and we will take care of it for a big nada zero ziltch. I then thought to myself oh boy now i have 50 shots on this string and they are going to say well you owe us 120 dollors but as a true stand up company that they are they replaced my string and the total cost to me was 0 i was amazed by this my hats off to you winners choice you just got one more customer for life. Chris :wink:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
crankid said:
A big thank you to winners choice for replacing my string on my ross 334. The rep for winners choice in my area said to the pro shop get that string off there and send it to us and we will take care of it for a big nada zero ziltch. I then thought to myself oh boy now i have 50 shots on this string and they are going to say well you owe us 120 dollors but as a true stand up company that they are they replaced my string and the total cost to me was 0 i was amazed by this my hats off to you winners choice you just got one more customer for life. Chris :wink:

Why did it need replacing?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I have met Mike and his crew and they are all great guys with a lot of good ideas. As for my own WC string, I broke it in and have forgot about it. Best string being sold in my opnion. Yes, its a little slower but much tougher than anything else out there. And say good - by to string stretch and tuning issues.:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts