Archery Talk Forum banner

Winter Leagues

721 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  RED69
It a little early but looking to see who is having a winter league in southwest Minnesota or eastern South Dakota.

Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
hitek,

Let me know what part, the north or south. In the north part of south dakota, there is league in Milbank on Friday nights starting in Jan. Brookings are, you can get ahold of Al Pickard. Also, Brookings are is not too far from, now be carefull if you decided to go over to that area,:tongue::wink:Saratoga archery and the lake sarah clan. In the south part of SD, Sioux Falls has Archery Outfitters that has leagues and Minnehaha archers also has leagues. I am not sure of the days and times, but if you need contact info, let me know.

Jody

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live close to brookings but I am a 1/2 from the Minn/SD border. I believe Saratoga archery is in Balton which is the same distance from my place as Brookings

· Registered
811 Posts
Saratoga is actually closer to Tracy and it is about 9 miles east and 4 miles north of Balaton. They have a winter league and it is a great place to shoot. You won't find a better group of people. Slayton also has a winter league, ut would be a little further away.

· Registered
1,312 Posts
hitek,

now be carefull if you decided to go over to that area,:tongue::wink:Saratoga archery and the lake sarah clan.
Jody
Wow, first day back on AT in 8 months and I see old biscuit is still up to no good:wink:!! Im back biscuit....it's up hill from here 'ol boy!!!:wink::wink::eek::tongue::tongue:

hitek.....come to Toga and shoot....you will not regeret it!!!

· Registered
360 Posts
New job is going well. I still have not adjusted to not working nights though. Having weekends off has been different also. But, all in all going very well. Just got back from Chicago, great trip.

Hitek, found the Toga spot to shoot yet??? Prepare yourself to have a good time shooting. Watch out for the bleached blonde HD though!!!!

Speaking of which, you are right head, the biscuit is back and picked the bow up last night for the first time since state 3-D the first weekend in August. At least I did not leave mine in car though. I did actually have to blow the dust off it. And yes, I do not evan need to mention no 60 yet!!!:confused::tongue::wink::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer: I am feeling the affects today I know that. And no, I do not mean the after shooting effects sometimes associated with club shooting:wink::darkbeer::cocktail:

See ya all in Iowa!!!!

Jody

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.