Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GreenMile Outdoors in Cameron WI will be hosting the areas first "Bowfishing Carp Shoot" June 4-6 on any legal water in Barron or Rusk counties of northwestern WI! For info call 715-458-0200 or 715-651-7730. $25.00 Pre-Registrationis required by May 28th. One cash prize for largest rough fish will be awarded!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I used to go up to Chetek for the WI fishing opener...

I'd love to shoot some carp-age.
I could never understand, and still don't, why so many people come to fish in that pea soup chain of lakes.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headin Up

What Archer773 fails to relize is how many tourist girls came along with all those people that came to fish those green lakes!!:shade: I know you are getting old but remember all those summers and the tan girls at the resorts... AHHH those were the days!:D

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
What Archer773 fails to relize is how many tourist girls came along with all those people that came to fish those green lakes!!:shade: I know you are getting old but remember all those summers and the tan girls at the resorts... AHHH those were the days!:D
I may be getting old but I won't forget about the FIPs bringing there HOT daughters up to our neck of the woods.

To all you FIP fathers, heres a belated THANK YOU!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts