Archery Talk Forum banner

wizzard of oz

68 6
I just gave him a week off. He's an instigator, and likes to try to pass his instigation off on cultural differences. I've had enough (shouldn't have called me a looser :wink:) and he's on vacation for a week.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25,967 Posts
I just gave him a week off. He's an instigator, and likes to try to pass his instigation off on cultural differences. I've had enough (shouldn't have called me a looser :wink:) and he's on vacation for a week.

I've never been quite sure how to take that guy. He is a little confusing.

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, here's a free week to analyze him :chortle:

Probably should have nuked him for his great american = dickhead thing last week. In fairness, the phrase great American was used in describing Uncle Ted, who for what it's worth I do think is a great American. He (Oz) told me it was a cultural thing and he meant nothing about it.

I really hemmed and hawed about nuking him this am, kept thinking about RK's post about modding, and less being more. In the end, I figured if he was comfortable calling a mod a looser, thinly vailed tho it may have been, then he'd reached the point where he needed to cool his jets for a bit.

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Well, here's a free week to analyze him :chortle:

Probably should have nuked him for his great american = dickhead thing last week. In fairness, the phrase great American was used in describing Uncle Ted, who for what it's worth I do think is a great American. He (Oz) told me it was a cultural thing and he meant nothing about it.

I really hemmed and hawed about nuking him this am, kept thinking about RK's post about modding, and less being more. In the end, I figured if he was comfortable calling a mod a looser, thinly vailed tho it may have been, then he'd reached the point where he needed to cool his jets for a bit.
Nothin wrong with giving him a little time to cool off. :nod:

I agree, calling you a loser would have been the last straw.

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I permenantly banned him this AM.

The last straw:

Stargazer, you can take the horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

These people we are talking to are not a rational thinking section of the USA populous, they are 'a bit different', nod nod wink wink, say no more.
They won't have a clue what that means.

"They are more to be pitied than scolded", as Billy would say

here's some "I like Guns" to cheers us all up.

guess you guys on AT are the ones who wear tights. :ROFLMAO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVmYOuoPcM

go shoot a deer! :tongue:

:ROFLMAO:

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's back with an alter:

silly billy 58.169.248.252 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Wizard of Oz 58.169.248.252 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

I'm content to let him be for a few days, let him get comfortable, think he's gotten a fast one in. After that, I'm leaning twords lagging him, but perhaps Coventry is the better fit :noidea:

· Registered
25,967 Posts
He's back with an alter:

silly billy 58.169.248.252 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Wizard of Oz 58.169.248.252 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

I'm content to let him be for a few days, let him get comfortable, think he's gotten a fast one in. After that, I'm leaning twords lagging him, but perhaps Coventry is the better fit :noidea:
:ROFLMAO: Too funny........he can't stay away. :chortle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.