Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! :) I was looking to buy my first Olympic Recurve riser and i had the WNS Motive FX recommended to me. however, i saw the WNS Vantage AX and from what i read it's marketed as a better version of the Motive FX. Is it really worth it? and if so, would you recommend it above it's carbon brother, the Vantage CX?

Thank you in advance :) .

Here are links to the models mentioned above.

WNS Motive FX:

WNS Vantage AX:

WNS Vantage CX:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the Motive FX, it’s a great intermediate riser, light weight, has lateral limb adjustments, haven’t shot the other models to compare though. I did move up to the Win Win nano TFT, I needed a longer riser at 25” and my motive is a 23”. If you going Olympic Recurve setup there are a lot of pieces of equipment you’ll need to purchase. Might want to think about how much you are willing to spend .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey. What did you end up getting? I'm in the same predicament as you. Of a very similar one: WNS Vantage Ax or WIAWIS Winex 2021. The Vantage is 549.99 and the Winex is 639.99. I'm not sure if there's a huge difference between them and if it's worth the $90. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts