Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is signed up to shoot in a tournament in the Dallas area tomorrow morning. Last night the blade on his arrow rest bent and unfortunately, the spare we thought we had is the wrong size. We will be traveling from the Victoria area to the Dallas area tonight and I am desperately trying to find him a blade for tomorrow. The rest is an AAE ProBlade and the actual blade is 0.010 thickness, wide, and has 1 hexagonal mounting hole. Anyone have any idea where I might can find one? Maybe in the Houston area? I would be willing to drive out of the way to get one if it can be found.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Lancaster archery should be able to get it to you next day if you get your order in by 1pm EST (2 hours from now). It would probably be $12 for the blade and $21 shipping. I'd call them to make sure, but they probably deal with this type of emergency equipment problem more than anyone else in the world. http://www.lancasterarchery.com/ (855) 922-7769

·
Registered
808 Posts
Google archery shops in Houston, Buffalo and Dallas. Houston is your best shot.
Don't panic. Good shooting.

·
Socket Man
24,310 Posts
Your last resort is to just show up and ask around and hopefully somebody will have one, I think that is a pretty normal rest.

Let your son do most of the asking, I would think that guys would step up to help a kid a little more than a dad.

·
Registered
99 Posts
cinnamon creek ranch archery 1 817 439 8998 is about th ony one i can think of in that area wouldhave to be more
they are in Fort Worth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts