Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need sugestion i want a carter evolution release because i think i would like the way they work i don't like the rotaion motion of a tru back tension and i havent messed much with a thumb trigger . im open for suggestion about what release to get

· Registered
2,115 Posts
the evo is my goto release everytime i hit the course..i love the thing and the more i shoot it the more i like it..

the hinge style release, if shot correctly, you dont even notice the rotation of your hand. I just anchor and relax, and pull through the shot. While you are pulling through the shot it is just a natural movement of your hand to rotate.

But for sure look into the Evo, great release. Best archery product i have ever bought..

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know but a tru back tension just feels weird that i have to move my sholder blades to make my bow go offi can do it correctly but i don't like it

· Registered
574 Posts
Master the hinge

No matter what bt release you use your going to have to use the same movement in your back. No matter if your using a hinge, a trigger or holding weight release(EVO). If you master the hinge and learn to shot it right, it will makes a great transition in to shooting any release the right way. Be patient and it will get easier.

· Tyler
354 Posts
I agree with Kale about the Evo plus.Great release.With practise you will learn to think about the only thing you should be thinking about.AIMING
Still got to practise shooting it when it is really windy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.