Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who attended the first Woodlands World 3D shoot on August 20th, let me know what you thought of it. We are planning on having our next shoot on Sunday September 25th. We want to make it bigger and better than the last one so any comments or advice would be appreciated!! Hope to see ya in Farmington, PA on the 25th!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
It was great, fun, new, good location, and decent weather. Only thing was there was a couple dangerous targets. And possibly spread it out alittle more. But I think it would be great to get another shoot goin.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Woodlands Shoot

It was nice to be the first to stick a few arrows in the #12 through 25 :angel: targets. We got there at 8:00 and was walked to the middle of the range. :wink: As stated in another post, some targets were in dangerous locations, spread'em out :D . (I heard that there was another tram road found that could have been used?? Watch the crossbow shooters. They were zipping in and out in front of every group. No courtesy at all :angry: .

Good shoot overall, and nice comfy t-shirt to go home with :shade: Looking forward to next shoot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.