Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my AM 32 all put together this afternoon, just had to share lol. :teeth:
it shoots sweet haven't put it through the chronograph yet that'll be tomorrow but it sure zips em out there.

DSCF0203.JPG

DSCF0207.JPG

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Nice bow and you are going to love shooting it!!:wink:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
That AM looks sick. I love Bowtech's but I am thinking about cheating on them and getting an AM! Dont tell anybody. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I've been shooting a Trykon for years and loved it but this AM is way smoother and just feels awesome :shade:
We have a pop up 3D this weekend can't wait to try it out :wink:

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Congrats....

Man, them black AMs sure are sweet looking. :tongue:
I just might have to get my first ever Hoyt. :wink:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Blacked out

Very sharp !!!!!!!!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
548 Posts
i WENT LAST WEEK to just "look'' at them and I was so impressed with them but I just bought a second bow last year so my wife would just kill me!!!!! I will have one of them bad mother [email protected]#%!s one day. hope you like it! god I love those am. by the way the dealer told me black is the same price as camo, mathews charges like a $100 more witch really jacks my *****.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
awesome bow - I shot one just like that a few weeks ago, I was hard to give it back. I think I NEED one too ......

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've had mine for a couple weeks. I love this bow shoot it every day.

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweeeet! Nice looking stick shooters you all got there.:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice. I have it's twin at the dealer. Can't pick it up till next week due to work.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love the grip. I had one on my vectrix before I sold it. When I got the AM it was a no brainer. I like a smaller grip and this seems to work best for me. The biggest change for me was going to a shorter DL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts