Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews V3 Hamskea Trinity Hunter Fast Eddie XL 2Pin Shrewd Vantage Victory VAP Elite
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else listen to these guys? If not I'd recommend a listen. Recently went to a 3d shoot they hosted, had a blast.

·
Registered
400 Posts
They are in my top 3 podcasts for sure. First time I met the guys was at the iowa deer classic 3 years ago. Sat at their booth and drank beer for an hour and a half. I meet up with them every year after the show to have dinner and go out for drinks on the Saturday of the show. Look forward to it every year. Talked everything from hunting to work to family. Some of the most genuine people in the industry.

·
Registered
Mathews V3 Hamskea Trinity Hunter Fast Eddie XL 2Pin Shrewd Vantage Victory VAP Elite
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are some awesome guys, we all did a similar thing after the shoot and went to a hole in the wall tavern, shared stories and drank most of the night. I wanted to go the the deer and beer fest at the end of August but according to my wife our 10 year wedding anniversary is more important 🤣 Just kidding. You should go to their shoot next year and we can have a few after.

·
Registered
400 Posts
They are some awesome guys, we all did a similar thing after the shoot and went to a hole in the wall tavern, shared stories and drank most of the night. I wanted to go the the deer and beer fest at the end of August but according to my wife our 10 year wedding anniversary is more important 🤣 Just kidding. You should go to their shoot next year and we can have a few after.
I thought about making the trip out there this year but I couldn’t get the time off to go. I’ll book it for next year

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I don't know if it has changed, but I stopped listening months ago because it felt like the WBC should be called the "working class that makes 6 figures bowhunter who can take vacation whenever".
I’ve found the same to be true with most hunting podcasts I listen to. in the beginning, they’re great. But as time goes on and they gain a little more success and popularity and start making money. I find them less entertaining or informative. IE, Wired to hunt, Meat eater, Hunting public to name a few. I just stop listening. I don’t begrudge anyone making money at their craft. But something definitely changes with the product.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts