Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, Its that time and The World Archery Festival and Vegas Tournament is just a few short days away!! As we’ve done in the past, Archery Talk will be exclusively covering the tournament and show beginning Friday morning. From the vendors to the shooters and everything in between. And of course be sure to stop by the Martin Archery booth to see Martin Girl and Buffalo Bills Cheerleader Laura Francese! See ya there!!

Click here to goto Coverage of the 2008 NFAA World Archery Festival.
http://www.archeryhistory.com/vegas2008/

·
Registered
258 Posts
:)

:tongue:

Check over in the General Forums - RK's doin a great job!

I couldn't make it over this yr:mad: but it's great to know what's happening (and then of course watch the excellent video you guys have no doubt got for us!).

·
Registered
36 Posts
way kewl

i'm a long time archer. however i never had any interest in paper shooting. that was the first shootoff i can remember ever seeing,,,and man was it a good one.

you see those dudes in the shootoffs in the rag magazines and then you see them gettin' down. they reminded me of the old trap shooters during shoot offs. like machines.

that dave cousins is wrapped pretty tight and very intense. it looks to me like he will be the guy to beat for alot of years. i feel a bit bad for jeff hopkins. i always liked him and it was sad to see him drop out. as i can remember back,,,,i remember him as an automatic in events like this and 3d if i am not mistaken. i would like to see him get a few more big titles. he is a good dude,,,archery needs more jeff hopkins' in it...

my hats off to all those who were in the shoot off. that was one excellent vid. thanks to whomever put it together. well done to say the least....:darkbeer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.