Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Watching and Volunteering at this shoot was an awesome experience and I can't wait to be an actual athlete shooting one day. Weather was pretty nice with the exception of this morning. If you did not come you don't know what you missed. There were not many spectators or much publicity that I know of. Or at least publicity we need to get people in the sport. I spent some time woth JDES900X at the Martin booth. It was a great time and I suggest going down to watch

How I got these pics is when i went to get them developed I paid a few extra $$$ to get a floppy disk with the pictures on it. It was easy to size, post, and everything.

Oh yea! Nice job with the announcements gt! Wish I could hear you call the OR matches. Keep up the good work and nice pronnounciations of all the archers names (with the excepetion of Braden that is) lmao.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks alot!

That was nice of you to post those pics. Just to be there must have been great. I agree it is sad that there isn't more interest.

I had a sister come and watch the 50M and then my Mother and Stepdad showed up for the 30M at our state championship. The other shooters made mention to that like it is rare to have people show up to watch like that. They said they really enjoyed it and I was happy and proud to have them there. It's nice to have a Fita somewhat local, I was lucky. They wish there were more tourneys of this format they could come to watch. But the guys on the line said it is like watching paint dry. I gave them my binoculars and they were paying attention. It's impossible to do that with 3d.

Thanks again for the pics Brad.

-Chief

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Archery

The pics were excellent! I mostly bowhunt and 3-d shot but id love to do competetive! I say we ALL.......send mass quantities of emails to ESPN and demand more airtime for archery sports....With as many archers that visit this web site we should generate enough emails to make them take notice or we will just drive them crazy! Its worth a shot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts