Archery Talk Forum banner

World record shot in buffalo county?

22638 Views 153 Replies 98 Participants Last post by  willie
They were talking about it at our club meeting last night. Said it went 244 typical green scored. Anyone know anything? Taken just a few days ago.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

· save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
7,037 Posts
244 typical?????

believe it when i see it. it may be possible, but ill believe it when i see it.

this is cool though, hunting season is really here...our first whitetail world record of the year!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
5,150 Posts
Not heard about him getting killed yet but there is a video on You Tube of him and he is a GIANT. I don't think that he will have any problem beating Milo Hansons buck at all. Go to You Tube and type in New world record whitetail and you will see him in velvet, worth seeing.

· Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not heard about him getting killed yet but there is a video on You Tube of him and he is a GIANT. I don't think that he will have any problem beating Milo Hansons buck at all. Go to You Tube and type in New world record whitetail and you will see him in velvet, worth seeing.
I saw the video a while back. Not sure if that was him...could be. Surprised it isn't all over the place by now. The guys that were talking about it are pretty reliable.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Well if it is true, then I want to give'em a big :set1_applaud::set1_applaud::set1_applaud:

for the longest standing record though, kinda sad to see it finally broke......:cry:

OK SHATTERED!!!!!

· Registered
1,361 Posts
The buck videod at Buffalo County Outfitters is a possible World Record even with deductions if the buck is scored as a typical it should dominate the current Hanson Buck. I haven't heard of it being shot. But he is on America's most wanted list hopefully he can hide as good as Bin Laden or his number is up!:wink:

· Registered
14,752 Posts

· Registered
1,360 Posts
Well I guess the good thing is we made it a week into the season in some places before all the record talk started again.

· Registered
2,947 Posts
Here it is, it's some kind of Hybrid.. Even the animals are evolving to save the planet from global warming, what a stud..... You cant see it but it was said to have a tail like that of a mountain lion, but the DNR is investigation because they don't exist East of the big river..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.