Archery Talk Forum banner

World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

1205 Views 24 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  mightybison
World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston(pics)

When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother pickle jars in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
I used to do fire alarm inspections, I've seen stuff like this in apartment buildings. It's worse when there's a baby 'living' there and the diapers are stacked as deep as the pizza boxes in this example. I don't think for minute it's mental illnes, it's just freakin laziness and nothing more. You really cannot imagine the stench that comes from something like this.

· Registered
6,439 Posts
I notice they have an iron and an ironing board...You know...I'm sure they want to look neat and fresh and freshly pressed as they go out on the town...

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
I find it rather amusing that there is more crap on the bathroom floor than there is in the cat's litter box. :confused:
The cat needed a place to sleep, litter box was the cleanest spot he could find!

· Registered
10,363 Posts
i used to have 2 houses that we rented, now at one point one of them was very gross, but nothing like that and i was gaggin from one room to the next for sure, opened the wnidows put stuff on the carpet and left for 2 weeks.

my uncle had a rental also, and i swear the people went to gargae bought clothes wore them until they were dirty and threw them in a corner when the corner was full next corner they filled a storage shed full. needless to say the house had to be gutted to the studs and started over on.

:pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey:

· Registered
11,788 Posts
Notice the keys on the computer keyboard are somewhat clean from use. And, the stacks of butts around the monitor, whereas the rest of the place is one big cluster.

Clearly a Halo addict! :)

( I have buddies I don't see for weeks because they're busy playing Halo or WOW)

· Registered
1,809 Posts
How in the holy hell can someone live like that? I about threw up just looking at the pics. I can't imagine how bad that must have been in person.

· Registered
440 Posts
I've been in places like that.... or worse. I didn't see any pictures of moving white rice (Maggots) I know they are in there someplace. Also one must get the olfactory experience to go along with these picture in order to get the whole interactive effect. Trust me after a place like that, one of the 1st things you do is strip infront of the washing machine, then put a new uniform on.

As for the computer this video pops to mind. I wonder if alot of "Her" net chat friends are going to be wondering what happened to the "Little Vixen".

I'm hungry now, and after seeing a pizza box or two, I relized there is some pizza in the fridge. Time to feed.

· Registered
1,544 Posts
sad thing is, i have had to do welfare checks on people that live in places like this and you can't do anything about it in most cases.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.