Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So could someone post a pic of a 125" and up whitetail, I would like to have some idea when the dig boys come up to play:rolleyes: :wink:

Thanks
Reed

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking

back to page one:wink:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deerman, thanks that is alot bigger than I would have thought 125 would be.:embara:

Reed

N

·
0 Posts
I find it hard to believe that only scored 125 as well!!!! Is that brow tine broke off? That must be after deductions. Then I guess I could buy that.
You convinced me.......I guess I do believe it. LOL 3+8+8+4+12+20=55times2=110 plus spread18=128

·
Registered
288 Posts
i have to agree that that deer is bigger than 125! NIck did you add the circumfrence measurments on to that total? i was thinking more like 135! But i didnt measure it im sure he knows what his deer would score!

·
Custom callmaker
3,469 Posts
Deerman post the measurments.

I am sure your right. My guess
G-1 3"
g-2 8"
g-3 8"
g-4 5"
beams 19"
cir. 4,3,3,3?
sp 14"

Am I close.

But you should still be proud. I am still searching for that with my bow.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I dont have the measurements anymore,

although I do remember he was 125 right on the nuts after deductions. Many, many people have no idea of what a deer scores. I've seen some bucks that might go 110 and the owner claims 142 1/8 or some other rediculous score. It takes more bone than you think to score 125 when it is all said and done. Just for giggles, what would you guys guess on these?

The hole in the 1st picture was made with a Slick Trick 125

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
12 was my circumfrences added up 3*4
Deer Man you must do some taxidermy. I see some taxidermy supplies in the background
Or I guess you just could be at the taxidermist.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Lots of nice bucks there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts