Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"Catch Us If You Can"
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these threads about silicone based lubes got me thinking would you be interested if I could get say 2 ounce bottles of silicone based lube sold to your door for like 7 dollars? Woodys is a 1 ounce or less bottle so this would be twice as much for less. What do you all think?

·
Banned
1,396 Posts
You can buy a lot more than 2 ounces of silicone spray lube for less than $7 at the local hardware store.

Variety of ways to apply it with sponges soaked in lube in home-brew tubes or applicators.

Woody's and CX brand both smell like the silicone spray I bought from ACE Hardware and have the exact same effect so I am guessing it is the same stuff only in a more convenient package.

·
"Catch Us If You Can"
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can buy a lot more than 2 ounces of silicone spray lube for less than $7 at the local hardware store.

Variety of ways to apply it with sponges soaked in lube in home-brew tubes or applicators.

Woody's and CX brand both smell like the silicone spray I bought from ACE Hardware and have the exact same effect so I am guessing it is the same stuff only in a more convenient package.
Kind of the same thing but not really this stuff is thicker and stays on longer. I'm talking about coming in a package with the sponge applicator like woody's for ease of application which a lot of people like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts